(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired, Consultant
- 30 Years at Procter & Gamble. Director of R&D.
- BS Chemical Engineering from University of Missouri, Columbia
- I have two children (19 and 16 years) that have attended Princeton their entire school career
- 4 Years on Princeton's Board, currently Board President.
- Served on multiple advisory boards, including Ohio Technology Education Ass. and UMC Dept of Chem. Engineering
Susan Elizabeth (Garrity) Wyder
- Academic Excellence and Improvement for ALL students. ALL students College & Career Ready.
- Operational Discipline--Continue to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Complete New $120 million Middle-High complex on time and on budget. Building design will be engaging, flexible,adaptable for our dynamic future
- Occupation: Retired Educator
- BA - Ohio Dominican
- MA - Xavier University
- Cincinnati Public Schools - 2 years
- Princeton City Schools - 31 years
- Princeton Elementary Teacher of the Year - 2007
Sandy J. (Kennedy) Leach
- Educating our unique children is our top priority!
- Fiscal responsibility in keeping with priority #1 is priority #2!
- Appreciating and respecting the hard work of the staff is priority #3!
- Occupation: Sourcing, Leader
- U.C. - BA Bus. Adm, Accounting '84
- Sourcing Leader - GE Aviation
- WINGS - United Way of Greater Cinti.
- Princeton Board Member, Past Pres. & VP
- Princeton Alumni, '80
- Married(Bill '78), Sons(Matt '08 & Todd '11)
Bob P Maine
- Continue to drive academic excellence for ALL students
- Continued fiscal management and accountability
- Deliver Quality H.S./M.S. Complex on time, within budget
- Occupation: Chemical Engineer
- BS ChE, Virginia Tech ('86)
- MBA, University of Cincinnati ('91)
- Principal Engineer - Procter & Gamble
- Current Board Member - Princeton City Schools
- Married - 4 Children
- Continued Academic Advancement for the District -21st Century Learning Skills
- Proactively manage district finances to bring the best value to the taxpayer
- Complete contruction of new facilities - On time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualifications, Equity, Student test results, Building Consensus, and Budget.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.