(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member, Board of Education
- Sales and Project Manager, local specialty service company
- Member, Hamilton County Tax Levy Review Committee
- Assistant Scoutmaster- Boy Scout Troop 24
- Active Member - St. James Church
- Academic Excellence
- Fiscal transparency
- Improvement of educational environment in our buildings, including use of latest technology for our students
- Occupation: Owner - Detzel Insurance Agency
- 4th year Northwest Board of Education Member
- 2nd Year Butler Tech Board of Education Member
- Occupation: Retired Corporate CEO
- MBA Degree, Xavier University
- YALE - Certificate in Advanced Management Studies
- UCLA - Certificate in Advanced Management Studies
- George Washington University - Master in Project Management
- Former Vice-President of Children's Hospital
- Veteran - United States Air Force
- The Northwest Local School Board is out-of-touch with the community
- It's time for a new Direction for the Northwest Local School District
- The School Board has not demonstrated the need for a tax increase
- Occupation: Computer Systems Analyst
- B.S. Information Technology (Magna Cum Laude)
- I have attended a very high percentage of the school board meetings over the last five years as an interested parent and citizen.
- I have two children in the Northwest schools.
- I am a Whiz Kids tutor at Weigel Elementary.
- I have had a high degree of interaction with the Northwest school board and administration.
- I have been active in the Colerain community for over 20 years as a volunteer for school, church, Big Brothers, and Clippard YMCA activities.
Dexter Harold Carpenter
- Access to an excellent education opportunity for every child
- Build trust and partnerships with parents and the community
- Encourage financial transparency
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualifications, Equity, Student test results, Building Consensus, and Budget.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.