(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Barbara A. Parry
- Occupation: Retired
- B.A., M.S. Chemistry, University of Chicago
- Accounting Certificate, N. Kentucky Univ.
- Member of Hamilton County Educational Service Center Governing Board (HCESC) since 1989
- Current President, HCESC Governing Board
- Board Member of Great Oaks ITCD since 1989, and served on Finneytown Board of Education for 12 years.
- Recognized as 2009 Woman of Distinction by the Great Rivers Girl Scout Council
- Create quality education opportunities for all children.
- Expand services at the Hamilton County Educational Service Center (HCESC) to meet the school districts' needs.
- Ensure that the HCESC delivers excellence through the challenges of the economy and changing government legislation.
- Occupation: IT Project/Program Manager
- Former Northwest Local School Board President
- Certified Master Board Member by the Ohio School Boards Association (OSBA)
- OSBA Award of Achievement Recipient (3 times)
- Former OSBA Southwest Region Executive Committee Member
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Former United States Naval Officer
Marilee G. Broscheid
- Occupation: General Electric- Retired E.A. and Health Care Ambassador
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- Current member, Immediate Past Pres., Past V.P., Hamilton County ESC Governing Board from 1986 to present.
- Current member, Past Pres., Commitee Chairs Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development 1986 to present
- Ohio School Boards Association - All Ohio Board Member Recipient, Master Board Member Recipient, Award of Achievement
- Hamilton County Council of PTAs Past President, Vice President, Life Member; Recipient of the Friend of Children Award; Ohio PTA Board of Managers
- Council on Aging of Southwest Ohio - Board of Trustees, Past Pres. and V.P.; Butler County Citizens For Elderly Services Board of Trustees, Past Pres.
- Providing quality services for over three hundred school buildings in twenty-two area school districts.
- Continuing to set policies that make Hamilton County Educational Service Center a prenier ESC.
- Keeping abreast of and adapting to the legislative and budgetary changes to education in the state of Ohio.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
9 questions on Qualifications, Equity, Student test results, Building Consensus, Qualifications, Equity, Student test results, Building Consensus, and Budget.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.