(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Russell J. Mock
- Occupation: Judge, Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Neighborhood: Mt. Washington.
- Education: B.A University of Dayton; J. D. Ohio Northern University College of Law
- Presiding Housing Court Judge.
- Chair, Personnel/Finance Committee
- Former Assisant Prosecutor,Hamilton County.
- Lecturer for the Cincinnati Bar Association, The Lawyers Club of Cincinnati and the First District Court of Appeals 2010 Seminar
Martha H. Good
- Continue to protect the community.
- Clean up our community through my work in Housing Court.
- Follow the law and abide by the Constitution.
- Occupation: Attorney, Mediator, Educator
- Neighborhood: Downtown/Hyde Park/Mt. Lookout
- Education: B.A. Skidmore College, M.A. & Ph.D. Brown University, J.D. U.C. College of Law
- Mediator, 6th Circuit Court of Appeals (6 years). Arbitrator, Hamilton County Common Pleas Court
- Law Clerk to US District Judge David Porter
- #1 in class at UC College of Law
- Univ. & College Political Science & Law professor (9 years)
- Ensure tough but fair justice by applying the law correctly and impartially; treating everyone with equal respect & dignity.
- Efficient, full-time courtroom to ensure cases get full, thorough hearing.
- Educate the public about the judicial system through outreach programs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Judicial Independence, and Administration of justice.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Cincinnati Bar Association
- 2011 Judicial Poll (PDF)
- The judicial poll is a public service project for the community by the CBA. The candidates are rated in four categories.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.