(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William L Mallory
- Occupation: ATTORNEY
- Former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Former Municipal Court Judge
- Former Common Pleas Court Judge
- Former Appeals Court Judge
David C. Stockdale
- Independence Integrity Impartiality
- Occupation: Municipal Court Judge since 1995
- Neighborhood: Wyoming. Resident of the district for 35 years
- Education: Graduate of Ohio University (Phi Beta Kappa) and the University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Highly rated as judge in all categories - Cincinnati Bar Association mid-term evaluations
- Administrative law judge for Ohio Industrial Commission, 1991-1994
- Former mayor, council president, prosecutor and law director of Mt. Healthy
- Practicing attorney in State and Federal courts for 18 years
- The faithful and impartial performance of my judicial duties
- Respect for the rights of victims and defendants alike
- A proper measure of punishment and rehabilitation for each offender
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Judicial Independence, and Administration of justice.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Cincinnati Bar Association
- 2011 Judicial Poll (PDF)
- The judicial poll is a public service project for the community by the CBA. The candidates are rated in four categories.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 20, 2012 12:04 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.