(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Cheryl D. Grant
- Occupation: Judge
- 13 + years sitting in the Hamilton County Municipal Court
- 38 years member of the legal profession
- Member of the Bar, Ohio Supreme Court
- Member of the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on Technology and the Courts
- Former Special and Assistant Attorney General, State of Ohio
- Former Federal Prosecutor (Assistant U.S. Attorney, Southern District of Ohio)
Brian A. Lee
- My priority is to serve the people of Hamilton County through proven leadership, training and education.
- My priority is to educate the community about changing social trends in the judiciary; and new laws that influence quality of life for citizenry.
- My priority is to implement fair and impartial justice to all users of the Court.
- Occupation: Staff Attorney - Court of Appeals
- Assistant Prosecutor
- Associate Attorney
- Improve case flow to minimize the use of police overtime.
- Find ways to provide free services to government employees (e.g. continuting education) to reduce or eliminate having to pay outside vendors.
- Place the time of private citizens first and make sure dockets run so that people who have to take off work to be in court are attended to quickly.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Judicial Independence, and Administration of justice.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Cincinnati Bar Association
- 2011 Judicial Poll (PDF)
- The judicial poll is a public service project for the community by the CBA. The candidates are rated in four categories.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.