(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Homemaker
- B.S.B.A. in Marketing (Ohio State University)
- M.B.A. in International Business (Xavier University)
- Currently serving on Wyoming City Council
- Chair of Finance Committee
- Chair of Community Improvement Corp.
- Appointed to Hamilton County Tax Incentive Review Council
Barry S. Porter
- Emphasize continued sound fiscal management
- Seek and implement economic development opportunities in Wyoming and surrounding communities
- Focus on infrastructure improvements and maintenance in a fiscally responsible manner
- Occupation: Retired Financial Executive (CFO) - Financial Consultant
- : BA degree Major Economics + Denison University
- MBA + Finance + University of Cincinnati
- Insure City retains its strong financial position
- Provide quality services and security within City's current means.
- Maintain the special 'quality of life' Wyoming provides
- Occupation: Homemaker//Community Volunteer
- B.A. Communications -- University of South Florida
- Wyoming City Councilmember -02/07 -- present
- Council Commitees: Law, Joint City School, Buildings & Equipment, Streets & Roads, Promote Wyoming
- Past President Wyoming Parent School Association
- Past President Junior Woman's Club of Wyoming
- Wyoming Citizen of the Year
William C "Will" Papa
- Focus on properly managing our tax dollars in a fiscally responsible manner without sacrificing necessary services.
- Maintain Wyoming's high standards of livability, safety and community services.
- Continued efforts to implement citizen-driven Wyoming Master Plan to meet the future needs of the community
- Occupation: R&D Director Procter & Gamble
- B.S. Chemical Engineer Georgia Tech
- Wyoming Environmental Stewardship Commission
- Wyoming Finance Committee
- Wyoming Zoning Committee
- Wyoming Building & Equipment Committee
- Wyoming Economic Development Commission
- Fiscal Discipline
- Economic Development
- Wyoming Quality of Life
- Occupation: Executive Sales V.P., Sibcy Cline Realtors
- B.A., M.A., University of Cincinnati- Soc., Urban Planning
- Wyoming City Council Member since 2007, also four earlier terms (1982-90)
- Council Experience: Chr: Public Safety, Streets & Roads; Finance; Planning Commission; Recreation;
- Past Pres: Wyoming Parent Student Assoc., Jr. Woman's Club, Woman's Club, Historical Society
- State of Ohio Historic Preservation Award
- Chair, Legislative Committee, Cinti Area Board of Realtors
James T. "Jim" O'Reilly
- Fiscal discipline/ operational efficiencies
- Continue superior city services/ improve where needed
- Preservation of Wyoming's unique character and quality
- Occupation: Professor
- Law professor, UC College of Law
- OKI Regional Council, Exec. Com.
- First Suburbs Consortium, Treasurer
- County Law Library President
- Led Wyo. Finalist team to All-Amer. City 2010
- Author of 45 textbooks, 31 yrs teaching
- Keep open Galbraith Road I-75 Exit
- Continue efforts to reduce train horn noise
- Protect public safety while aiding cost-efficient services
- Occupation: Relationship Officer - Financial Services
- Wyoming Recreation Commission
- Be fully acclimated to the position with in 6 months
- Maintain the city's AAA rating & strong balance sheet
- Work to develop city own properties for business use
- BA, DePauw University, Zoology and Secondary Education
- 28 years at P&G in basic, pharmaceutical and consumer research
- Wyoming Urban Forestry Board, 1994 to present, past chair
- Wyoming Youth Services Board, 1998 to 2005, past chair
- Wyoming Citizen of the Year in 2003
- Volunteer: Civic Garden Center, Greater Cincinnati Master Gardener Association, Rain Garden Alliance, Cincinnati Herb Society, Purple People Bridge
- Assure that the Wyoming Master Plan continues to be implemented, especially in Master Plan category of "Ecological Stewardship and Sustainability".
- Generate greater financial savings for the city using "green" alternatives whenever possible.
- Speak for environmentally sound solutions when council considers new projects.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.