(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark E. Piepmeier
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Chief Assistant Prosecuting Attorney - Ham Cnty Prosecutor
- Roger Bacon High School
- Miami University B.S. 1976
- Salmon P. Chase Law School J.D. 1981
- U.S. Army Veteran - Captain JAG Corps
- Meritorious Service Medal/National Defense Service Medal Operation Desert Storm
- Chief Prosecutor Lucasville Prison Riot
- Fiscal Conservative
- When facing budget problems cut spending rather than increase taxes
- Fund basic city services rather than pet projects
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 20, 2012 12:04 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.