(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Auditor, City of Norwood
- Norwood Auditor since 2008
- 18 years service in Emergency Medicine as a practicing PA
- Government Financial Officers Association awards for 2008 & 2009 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- 2010 Recipient of the Taft-Schueler Award for Excellence in Service for a Public Official
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Continued excellence in financial reporting
- Assuring the appropriate use of citizens tax dollars
- Associates Degree Computer Analysis
- BA Taught math in a private school
- WNNA President/past Secretary
- Superintendent's Advisory Board
- Finance/Business advisory Committee (Norwood City Schools)
- Fiscally responsible
- Fight to keep City Services Intact
- Ensure accurate & timely information
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 20, 2012 12:04 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.