(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Daniel R. Brooks
- Occupation: Mayor
- Registered Architect
- Bachelor of Architecture, Miami University
- Founder, D.R. Brooks, Architect, LLC
- NCH City Coucil, 4- years
- NCH Mayor, 28 years
- Member, NCH Community Improvement Corp.
- Neighborhood Stabilization and re-development
- Business Developement/re-development
- Socio-economic stability
- Occupation: Research Assistant at Salmon P. Chase School of Law
- Masters of Fine Arts
- 2005 Fine Arts Graduate Student of the Year
- Fine Art Professor at Northern Kentucky University from 2005 to 2010
- Currently Attending Salmon P. Chase School of Law
- Admitted into Law School as a Chase Scholar
- 2010 Legal Internship at ProKids
- Economic development of the NCH business district
- Reestablishing effective administration of code ordinances to improve local property maintenance and home values
- Give the people an energenic Mayor, who will focus his innovations on the the City of North College Hill
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.