(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Joel F. McGuire
- Occupation: Attorney
- Graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School.
- Partner, Wood & Lamping LLP.
- Earned the prestigious "Forty Under 40 Award" by the Cincinnati Business Courier.
- Graduate of the Municipal Leadership Training Academy of the Ohio Municipal League.
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois. Doctorate of Jurisprudence (JD) Degree.
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio. B.A. Degree with academic honors.
Matthew D. "Matt" Hiatt
- Proactive growth management.
- Institute smart spending and financial efficiency measures.
- Preserve small town feel through quality recreational option.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
- 4 years City Council
- Presidential Recognition for starting Harrison's Good Neighbor Day
- City of Harrison Civil Service Award
Daniel J. Gieringer
- New and innovative ways to get our citizens involved.
- As we look to the future, it is imperative that we ensure the city of Harrison's economic growth by having a plan in place.
- Fiscal Responsibly
- Occupation: Self-employed
- I graduated from William Henry Harrison High School.
- I attended Miami University,
- I served as Mayor of Harrison from 1999-2007
- and served on City Council from 1994-1999,
- I am committed to providing experienced leadership .
- I have the skills to manage realistic growth in our community.
- financial responsiblity
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.