(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Denise (Jarnigan) Holt
- Quality of Life
- Community Safety
- Property Maintenance
- Occupation: landscaper
- woodward high alumnus
- former mayor of lincoln heights oh
- past board of trustee chair L H heath Connectt
- public safety
- fiscal responsiblity
- financial growth
- Occupation: Part-Time Security Officer
- Retired Hospital Manager
- A.B. Ripon College
- M.S. Central Michigan University
- Forest Park Hall of Fame Inductee-2007
- Support the continuation of an outstanding Police and Fire Department
- Will continue to oversee fiscal management and quality of life issues
- Support community development initatives
- Occupation: Entrepreneur/Learner
- Proactive Citizen
- Resident of Forest Park all his Life
- Winton Woods High School Graduate
- Former Member of the Key Club
- Studying Public Safety at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Public Safety and Quality of Life
- Economic and Community Development
- Recreation for Youth of Forest Park
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.