(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: AUDITOR OF THE CITY OF CHEVIOT
- Employee of the year for Macys Department Store
- 11 years experience in corporate finances
Joseph L. Pahls
- My number one focus is to effectivly manage the City of Cheviots finances
- The State Audits for City of Cheviot have been nearly perfect. I plan to keep it that way.
- The Auditors Office will still be my primary job focus.
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. in Accounting from The University of Cincinnati
- 20 years of accounting experience. 17 years of public accounting experience as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Member of the CWCA, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, and National Association of Tax Professionals.
- Independent oversight of the City of Cheviot's finances, accounting, and budget.
- Balanced management of the City of Cheviot's business affairs.
- Professional and efficient administration of the City of Cheviot's financial business in cooperation with the goals of city leaders.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.