(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Executive Director - The Wellness Community
- Blue Ash City Council 1995 - current
- Vice Mayor 1997 - 2001 and Mayor 2001-2005
- MBA University of Illinois, BS - Cameron University, BS - Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
- Retired business executive - Jergens Company (1985 - 2003), Totes (1982-1985), Procter & Gamble (1979 - 1982)
- LTC (retired) U.S. Army Reserves (active 1972-1977, reserves 1977 - 1993)
- Sinclair Community College - Adjunct Faculty - economics
John Patrick Dillon
- Complete construction of the new Cooper Creek Event Center and club house.
- Maintain Blue Ash's excellent financial condition and Moody's "Highest Quality" Aa1 bond rating in these tough economic times.
- Complete design work on the new park at the Blue Ash Airport based on extensive resident input.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Cincinnati Bell - 15 years - Repair Splicer
- Member of Board of Quality and Patient Safety, Mercy Health Partners
- Precinct Executive, Hamilton County Democratic Party
- B.S. University of Cincinnati
- Blue Ash Civic League
- Blue Ash/Northeast Democratic Club
- Cast Member/Supporter East Side Players
- FAMILY - providing opportunities for all ages in a safe environment
- COMMUNITY - neighborhoods first
- GROWTH - promote thriving business base; ensure current building projects are completed on time WITHIN BUDGET
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.