(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Blue Ash City Council at Large Representative
- Manager of 26 years (retired) - Procter & Gamble
- Past President & current member of The Blue Ash Montgomery Rotary Club
- Board Member - Greater Cincinnati Master Gardener's Association
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Volunteer - City of Blue Ash & Sycamore Schools
Lee E. Czerwonka
- Maintain well balanced and desirable community of parks, residential and business areas.
- Continue programs that result in an excellent financial rating and cost effectiveness while continuing the high degree of services to residents.
- Engaging citizens to improve the community.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Blue Ash Council Repesentative at Large
- Vice Mayor, City of Blue Ash
- Magistrate, State licensed 2010 - Present
- Member - State of Ohio Auditor's Regional Advisory Board
- Legislative Liaison, Hamilton County Municipal League
- Trustee, Blue Ash Civic League
- Blue Ash Planning Commissioner, cpc 2002-2004
- Continue to focus on economic development for Blue Ash
- Continue with conservative approach to long range city budget planning
- Continue to to offer our residents and businesses amenities that improve the quality of life and business in Blue Ash
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Clean Air.
Board of Elections
- Am I registered?
- Check the Hamilton County Board of Election to see if you're registered to vote.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.