(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Carl E. Morehouse
- Occupation: Non-Profit Executive Director
- Occupation: Councilmember, City of Ventura
- Occupation: City Council Member
- Mayor, City of Ventura, 2007-09
- BA, CSUCI
- Chair, Serra Cross Conservancy
- Founding Board Member, Downtown Ventura Partners
Kenneth M. Cozzens
- Balanced city budget
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Business retention and recruitment/economic development
- Occupation: Retired Sheriff Captain
- Small Business Owner
- 53 year Vetura Resident
- BA & MPA - Cal Lutheran University
- Completed P.O.S.T. Leadership Institute & Academy
- Site Director for Ventura City Corps.
- Member Downtown Lions Club
- Public Safety
- Economic Growth / Improve Business-Government Relations
- Promote "Common Sense" approach to City expenses
- Occupation: Employee Relations Representative
- 2011 Veteran of the Year for 35th Assembly District
- United States Marines Corps Veteran
- Big Brother/Big Sister Mentor
Carla J. Bonney
Brian Lee Rencher
- Safe Neighborhoods
- Quality Libraries, including services for East Ventura
- Getting our local economy back on track
Martin A. "Marty" Armstrong
- Retain and replenish our general fund budget.
- Public safety.
- Maintain our city services.
- Occupation: Landscape Architect
- City of Ventura Park and Recreation Commissioner
- City of Ventura Tree Advisory Committee
- Founder and Director of myOCEAN Foundation
- Local Business Owner
Melody Joy Baker
- Economic growth
- A strong educational system
- Accessible open space
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Mechanical Engineer
- Disabled US Army Veteran
- A clean and safe city
- Open and accountable financial responsibility
- Ending corruption
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.