Results as of Nov 18 1:55pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (37/37)
(28 Total Other Write-In Votes .76%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Executive Director Non-Profit
- Board Member of the Latino Community Roundtable
- Outstanding Women of the Year 1991: Stanislaus County Commission of Women
- "Women of Distinction 2002" , Soroptimist International of Ceres, Ca
- Soroptimist International of Modesto 2004
- "Alumni of the Year 2004" Migrant Education
- "Amiga of the Year 2004" El Concilio Stanislaus County
- Parent Involvement
- I would provide a needed voice of experience
- Continue to bridge the District and Community
- Occupation: Legal Process Server
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 20, 2012 12:04 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.