This information is provided by the candidate
- President & CEO, San Mateo County Economic Development Association (SAMCEDA).
- Immediate Past Mayor and Current Councilmember, City of Redwood City.
- Chair, San Mateo County Transportation Authority.
- Board Member, San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- Trustee, Bay Area Council Economic Institute.
- Board Member, Casa de Redwood.
- Board Member, Sequoia Awards (Scholarship Program).
- Board Member, Peninsula TV.
- Deputy Chair, Redwood City-San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce. Past Chair of the Board.
- Board Member, Foster City Chamber of Commerce.
- Past President and Board Member of the Redwood Shores Community Association (RSCA).
- Co-Chair of the "Campaign for Books" raising over $850,000 for the Redwood Shores Library (Opened in 2008).
- Member, Ralston Middle School PTA; Past Member Sandpiper PTA.
- Member of Redwood City Rotary and past Board Member.
- Past Chair of the Redwood City Planning Commission.
- Masters Degree in Public Administration from Notre Dame de Namur University and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Studies and Economics from Stonehill College in Massachusetts. Certificate from the Executive Management Program at UCLA's Anderson Graduate School of Management and Stanford University's Advanced Management College.
- Honored in 2009 and 2010 as one of the "Most Influential Women in Business" in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- 2002 Athena Businesswoman of the Year, Redwood City-San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce.
- Married with two children.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
November 2011 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
The League of Women Voters does not support or oppose any candidate or political party.
Created from information supplied by the candidate: September 19, 2011 18:10
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org