(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Councilmember / Businessman
- B.A., University of San Francisco
- M.P.A., San Francisco State University
- Executive Education, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Mayor, 2010-11/ Councilmember since 2007
- Owner, KM2 Communications (multimedia production)
- Former District Director, State Senator Jackie Speier
Richard A. "Rich" Garbarino
- Balanced Budget with Fiscal Responsibility
- Robust Economic Development Strategy
- Sustainable Land Use Planning/Environmental Protection
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Bachelor Arts, Business Administraion/Management
- Association of Bay Area Governments Executive Board member
- Vice Chair, Congestion Management,Environmental Quality Committee
- Board of Directors, League of California Cities
- Secretary/Treasurer, Peninsula Division, Calif. League of Cities
- Regional Airport Planning Committee
Johnny "Midnight" Rankins
- continue to be an advocate for neighborhoods
- maintaining a balanced budget, seeking new sources of revenue
- attracting new businesses to So. S.F., providing affordable housing for first time homebuyers
- Occupation: Retired / Arborist / Entertainer
- Community Volunteer
- Listen to the people and what they need
- Move our city forward while keeping traditions
- Work with our community to get rid of this crime wave
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.