(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Seth A. Rosenblatt
- Occupation: Incumbent/Businessman
- San Carlos School Board since 2007
- President, San Mateo County School Boards Association
- Community Volunteer and Advocate for Public Education
- Experienced Entrepreneur and Business Leader
- B.A. - Dartmouth College
- M.B.A. - Harvard Business School
- Promoting a 21st Century Education for all of our students
- Expanding facilities to significantly add capacity to the district
- Maximizing resources and programs for all children in San Carlos
- Occupation: Technology Industry Executive
- Regional Vice President, TechAmerica
- Sr. Director Public Affairs, Symantec
- Director, State Government Relations, TechNet
- Legislative Assistant, Congresswoman Barbara Kennelly
- National Board Member, Reading Partners 2007-2011
- BA International Affairs, The George Washington University
- Bringing 21st century learning to our students
- Integrating technology into the classroom
- Addressing capacity challenges at our schools
- Occupation: Engineer / Construction Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- sponsored by the San Carlos Education Foundation
- October 6th
7 to 9 pm
Central Middle School Library
- October 7th
9 to 11 am
Heather Elementary School Auditorium
- for more information, contact http://www.scefkids.org
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.