Ranked choice final/initial votes (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Supervisor
- Chair, Public Safety Committee
- Member, Budget Committee
- D.A. Investigator, Special Prosecutions Unit, San Francisco District Attorney's Office, specializing in enviromental and economic crimes
- Advanced environmental crime training from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Georgia
- Police Academy Class President
- Veteran, US Naval Reserves with an honorable discharge
- Improve Public Safety in San Francisco: Throughout the city, our neighborhood safety is entwined with the repeat offender rate, which hovers at 64 %.
- Make Public Safety Realignment Work: San Francisco needs to step up its approach to effective rehabilitation and reentry.
- Save the City Money - Help SFPD: Without depleting staffing resources, the Sheriff's Department can assist the SFPD in shared duties.
- Occupation: San Francisco Sheriff's Capatain
- Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of California, Davis
- Ensuring the reintegration of individuals from our custody into our community.
- Continuing Sheriff Hennessey's approach to balancing the policies of Secured Communities and the Sanctuary City Status of San Francisco.
- Re-examining the organizational structure of the Sheriff's Department to ensure efficiency in continuing Sheriff Hennessey's legacy.
- Occupation: Attorney General's Advisor
- Former San Francisco Undersheriff under Sheriff Michael Hennessey
- Former Chief of Investigations under District Attorney Kamala Harris
- Former Director of Emergency Communications under Mayor Gavin Newsom
- Former President of the San Francisco Police Officers Association
- Former Chair of the Board of Walden House, San Francisco's leading treatment center
- 17-year San Francisco police officer, twice-decorated for bravery
- Our most important safety challenge is the realignment process and the return of inmates from the state prison system back to San Francisco.
- To succeed, we need to break the habit of city and state agencies working in silos and bring law enforcement and the community together.
- I will bring all my experencies together - as a leader in law enforcement and a leader in the treatment community - to keep San Francisco safe.
- Occupation: Former Deputy Sheriff
- 20 years in Law Enforcement with the San Francisco Sheriff Department
- Former President of the Deputy Sheriff's Association
- Former Elected Member of the San Francisco Democratic Central Committee
- Former Delegate to San Francisco Labor Council
- Former Community Youth Center, Board of Directors
- 20 year volunteer for Self-Help for the Elderly
- I will take a hands-on approach to running the department and I will lead the community through consensus.
- I will plan for actual life skill training course for the sentenced people enable them to be productive toward society making safer San Francisco
- I will increase programs and funds for youth programs that will create alternative to crime and enable to lead them to a productive lives
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Department of Elections
San Francisco Government Television
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.