Ranked choice final/initial votes (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: San Francisco Mayor
- Chief Administrative Officer, City and County of San Francisco
- Director, Department of Public Works
- Director, City Purchasing Department
- Director, Human Rights Commission
- Whistleblower Ordinance Investigator & Deputy Director of Employment Relations
- San Francisco Asian Law Caucus Managing Attorney
- Attract and Retain Jobs for San Franciscans
- Financial Security for our City
- Invest in our City and Neighborhoods
- Occupation: District 11 Supervisor
- Legislative Aide to Sup. Chris Daly
- Organizer, Coleman Action Fund for Children
- Organizer, SEIU Local 1877
- Masters in Social Work from SF State
- Create thousands of local living wage jobs by investing in made-in-SF industries, green tech, and partnering with our educational system
- Establish a Municipal Bank of San Francisco to invest our tax dollars locally
- Bring in progressive revenue by making corporations pay their fair share and closing tax loopholes
- Occupation: City Attorney
- San Francisco Police Commission President
- San Francisco Transportation Commissioner
- Democratic Central Committee Member
- Clinton Appointee, Federal Maritime Administration
- Creating Jobs and Helping Workers
- Protecting the Environment and Ensuring Clean Air, Water
- Defending the Rights of All San Franciscans
- Occupation: President, Board of Supervisors
- Neighborhood Association Leader
- Civil Rights Attorney
- Criminal Prosecutor
- Founder and COO of Technology Company
- Small Business Commissioner
- B.A, J.D., M.P.P. - Harvard University
- Creating jobs and bringing the 21st century innovation economy to San Francisco.
- Improving schools and providing affordable housing, so that families can continue to call San Francisco home.
- Building a world-class transportation system and encouraging environmentally sustainable ways of getting around.
- Occupation: California State Senator
- California State Assemblymember
- San Francisco Board Supervisor
- San Francisco Board of Education
- Educator and Child Psychologist
- Revive our local economy.
- Bring our local budget into balance.
- Improve access to quality public education.
- Occupation: Public Defender of San Francisco since 2002
- Founder of Bayview MAGIC and Mo'MAGIC youth and family programs
- Former President of the Asian American Bar Association
- President, Japanese American Citizens League
- Chairperson, Asian American Arts Foundation
- Chair, Asian American Theater Company
- B.A. - UC Berkeley, J.D. - UC Hastings
- Creating New Jobs and Generating New Economic Activity
- Pension Reform
- Education and Jobs/Internships for Youth
- Member, Board of Supervisors
- Director, San Francisco's Office of Neighborhood Services
- Former Chief-of-Staff, Supervisor Susan Leal
- Former Legislative Aide, Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm
- Former Chief Legislative Assistant, Julian Dixon
- Growing our economy through great public schools
- Managing Muni on a daily basis
- Being an Outcome Mayor focused on effective interventions around homelessness, public housing, safety and other key services
- Occupation: Small Business Owner/mother
- DIstrict 2 Supervisor
- San Francisco Port Commissioner
- Policy Aide, Vice President Al Gore
- B.A. UCLA
Terry Joan Baum
- Innovative Solutions for Job Growth
- Neighborhood Schools
- A Balanced Budget for the City
- Occupation: Playwright/Actress
- B.A. and M.A. in theater
- Four plays published and translated into Dutch, French, Italian and Swedish
- Toured world-wide as a solo performer
- Green Party Candidate for U.S. Congress in 2004
- Personal Assistant to Bella Abzug in her first campaign, 1970
- Founder of Pat Bond Memorial Old Dyke Award
- Placing a moratorium on permitting of market-rate housing until we have enough affordable housing;
- Enhancing our public transportation system to meet the needs of the 21st century;
- Transforming tax laws so that the rich are taxed more heavily; starting the Green New Deal such that San Francisco generates clean, renewable energy
- Occupation: San Francisco Assessor-Recorder
- Co-Chair of ChinaSF
- Co-Chair of GoSolarSF
- Former Executive Director of the Asian Law Caucus
- UC Berkeley and Harvard Kennedy School Graduate
- Create family-sustaining jobs
- Make Muni more reliable and efficient
- Make city government more effective and responsive
- Occupation: College Professor
- College Professor: She taught ESL, and Music at City College of SF for over 30 years.
- Founder, and co-chair of ABCT (A Better Chinatown Tomorrow),
- Small Business Owner: She works closely with SF Visitors Bureau, tour companies, and artists to showcase cultural events to visitors, and locals.
- Administrator: One of six nationwide Ethnic Arts Field Officers in Australia in 1983, a model now used worldwide to programming cultural events.
- Parent: Raised three daughters in SF, they graduated from public schools, and universities.
- Schooling: Undergraduate: Conservatory of Music, majored in voice. BA, MA: Music Education, San Francisco State University.
- I will work for quality schools.
- Incentives for families to stay in SF, adequate childcare for working parents.
- Assistance to small business owners, and artists.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Department of Elections
San Francisco Government Television
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.