(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Proprietor, Chateau Julien Wine Estate/Bob graduated Fairleigh Dickinson University with a BS in Management
- Board of Directors for the Hospice of the Monterey Peninsula
- Bob was appointed by the Monterey County Board of Supervisors to the Monterey County Workforce Investment Board
- Bob served on the Monterey County Vintners and Growers Board as chair
- He also volunteers for Carmel High during football season
- His other community service includes; Trustee of the Monterey County Business PAC; Trustee of the Monterey Wine Education Foundation and Board member
- Real, Affordable Water Solutions: I support a diverse, mix of water supply projects - See those I am working on in Position Page.
- Protection of Ratepayers: I will continue to stand up for residents, local businesses and our environment.
- Responsible, Transparent Government: No more wasting taxpayer dollars on studies that don't get us new water
- Occupation: Retired Army Officer
- BA Psychology, With Distinction, University of Kentucky
- Phi Beta Kappa
- MA International Relations Columbia University, New York CIty, NY
- President of the Carmel-Carmel Valley Coalition (a non-profit)
- Disaster response team member and regional exercise planner for the American Red Cross
- Community television and commercial radio host and producer
- Advocate, inform and empower water ratepayers
- End special interest control over water decisions, create open process for evaluating proposed regional water projects
- Designate water for workforce housing, finish water projects already underway and explore new solutions
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District website
News and Analysis
- On October 10, 2011 there will be a forum at the Community Church of the Monterey Peinsula at 7:30. The forum will last one hour and is co-sponsored by the Carmel Valley Association. The location is 4590 Carmel Valley Road (between Carmel Middle School and Rancho Canada) and is in the Woodhill Room. Meet the candidates and ask questions. The public is invited.
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District challengers criticize board's actions-10/11/11
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.