(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Human Resources Analyst
- Architectural Review Committee
- Ethics Board & Board of Governors, Oregon State Bar
- Board of Examiners, Baldrige Nat'l Quality Program
- Superintendent, Douglas & Lake Co Ed. Serv. Districts
- Principal, Sn Berdo Co & Needles USD
- Teacher, CA, OR & WA
Richard G. Glenn
- Engage Openly: Relentlessly build and sustain two-way communication with the business community, the city, patrons, and citizens at-large.
- Speak Plainly: Tirelessly trump bureaucratic "education babble" with plain language.
- Lead Boldly: Fearlessly advance true public policy debate over an agenda approving administrative decisions.
- Occupation: Attorney/Project Manager
- Proud Graduate of MPUSD Elementary, Middle and High Schools
- B.S., with Honors, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, J.D. Santa Clara University School of Law
- Regional MathCounts Program Co-Chairman
- Certified Mediator and Court-Appointed Arbitrator; former Superior Court Judge Pro Tem
- Administrative Accountability and Fiscal Restraint
- Emphasis on Educational Programs Directly Supporting Classroom Teachers
- Integrating District Activities with those of other Agencies in the Greater Communtiy
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District website
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.