Results as of November 18 2:51pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (12/12)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Johnny J. Gray, Jr.
- Occupation: Hartnell College Trustee
- Occupation: Information Technology Manager
- Masters, Information Systems Management, University of San Francisco
- 2006 HSBC REACH Member of the Year Award, 2000 HSBC Outstanding Achievement Award
- 2010 State Vice President of Community Development for the California Jaycees
- 2010 Distinguished Service Award, Boys and Girls Club
- Vice President, Restorative Justice Partners of Monterey County
- 2010 Chair, Salinas Jaycees Children's Shopping Tour
- Putting Community Back Into Community College
- Financial Transparency
- Ensuring the Success of our Students
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Hartnell Community College District
News and Analysis
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 20, 2012 12:03 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.