(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeanne C. Byrne
- Occupation: Architect
- Bachelor of Architecture, Cal Poly SLO
- Mayor of Pacific Grove, 1992-94
- Pacific Grove Planning Commissioner, present
- Monterey County Fair Board, present
- Find a sustainable water supply for Peninsula
- Water for jobs, families, economy, quality of life
- Occupation: Non-Profit Education Consultant
- Education consultant with over 25 years' experience in developing and managing public education programs, incl. water & environmental issues.
- BA Public Administration (Cal State U Fresno), MA Education in Developing Countries (University of London)
- Incumbent Director since 2007; Chair 2010; on all key committees (water supply, public outreach, water demand)
- Realistic, Affordable Water Solutions: I support a diverse, sustainable mix of water supply projects
- Responsible, Transparent Government: I will continue to work openly and with the support of community groups, businesses, and individuals
- Protection of Ratepayers: I will continue to stand up for residents, local businesses and our environment.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District website
News and Analysis
- On Thursday, October 10, 2011 there will be a forum at the Sally Griffin Senior Center at 7:00. The forum will last an hour and a half and is co-sponsored by the Pacific Grove Bulletin. The location is 700 Jewell Avenue in Pacific Grove. Meet the candidates and ask questions. The public is invited.
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.