(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Agriculture Education Specialist
- VP Food Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- California Women For Agriculture, Scholarhip Committee
- Monterey County Farm Bureau Board Member
- Graduate of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a bachelor's of science in Fruit Science
Gary S. De Amaral
- To prioritize the budget to achieve students' needs.
- To build upon and improve the talent in the school district.
- Preserve and fund vocational programs.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Business Technology Analyst, County of Monterey
- Past President, North County Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Castroville Artichoke Festival
- Former Basketball Coach, North County Middle School
- Continue facility improvements
- Continue increased educator training and classroom technology implementation
- Continue fine tuning the top administrative team that has been assembled over the last 3 years
- Occupation: Social Services Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- North Monterey County Unified School District website
News and Analysis
- Tuesday, September 13, 2011 there will be a forum at 6 p.m., moderated by the League of Women Voters of the Salinas Valley. The location is at the North Monterey County High School Forum at 13990 Castroville Boulevard near Castroville, CA. All candidates have been invited. Refreshments will be served. The public is invited to attend this event. Questions, call 831-786-9225.
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.