(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Blanca E. Rubio
Christina M. Lucero
Jack B. White
Natalie M. Ybarra
- Occupation: Governing Board Member
- Occupation: Educator/Youth Director
- Assistant Director, Harvey Mudd College Upward Bound Program
- Planning Commissioner, City of Baldwin Park
- BPUSD Graduate (1st-12th)
- B.A. in Sociology, Columbia University
Mary L. Ferrer
- Promote Higher Academic Expectations
- Increase Access & Awareness of College
- Increase Community Involvement
- Occupation: BPUSD Home Liaison/Retired
- Former Baldwin Park Commissioner for Parks and Recreation
- Committee Member for the Baldwin Park Adult and Community Education Program
- Elected to the CSEA (California Schools Employee Association) as Secretary for Chapter 28
- Former President of St. John the Baptist School Parent Teacher Association, Baldwin Park, Ca.
- Past Parent Teacher Association (PTA) President - Sierra Vista High School, Baldwin Park, Ca.
- Recognized by the Boys Scouts and Cub Scouts of America (Troop 699) for serving as Chair Parent Leader and volunteer
Deanna Coronado Robles
- Financial Accountability
- Academic Accountability
- Parent Involvement
- Fiscal accountability
- Better food options
- Having online textbooks for Students
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Baldwin Park Unified School District
- Wednesday, October 26
time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm (immediately followed by mayoral/city council forum)
location: Vineland Elementary School,
3609 North Vineland Av
conducted by: LWV of East San Gabriel Valley
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.