Results as of Nov 18 2:05pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (97/97)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Teacher at Antelope Valley High Schools for 17 years
- Adjunct Instructor at Antelope Valley College for 10 years
- Board Member for Cedar Street Theatre
- Past Board Member for Desert Opera Theatre and Palmdale Repertory Theatre
- BA from Northeastern Oklahoma State Universitiy
- MA from Oklahoma State University
Donita J. Winn
- A+ Education for our kids
- Accountability for our tax dollars
- Accessibility to parents and taxpayers
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Antelope Valley High School District Board Trustee (2002-present).
- Serve as a Board Member for the Lancaster Education Foundation.
- Past President of the Joshua Elementary School PTA.
- Received "PTA Honorary Service" Award from the North Antelope Valley PTA.
- Amargosa Creek Middle School dedicated its library in Donita's name to honor her long history of support for libraries.
- Committee Member for the 2009 Antelope Valley Veterans Day Parade.
Kermit F. Franklin
- "Putting Children First" by supporting high academic standards and quality education in our classrooms.
- Supporting full public accountability in our schools and at the school district.
- Supporting fiscal responsibility to ensure our tax dollars are spent in the classroom, not on bureaucracy.
- Occupation: Retired College Professor
- Ph. D. -Philosophy of Metaphysics
- MS-Organizational Behavior
- BS-Business Management
- Executive Leadership Certificate
- Former U.S. Marine
Emmett Britney Murrell
- Class room safety
- Increase graduation rate
- Balanced budget
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Antelope Valley Union High School District
- Meet the Candidates Reception
date: Tuesday, September 13
time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
place: Larry Chimbole Cultural Center
38350 Sierra Highway, Palmdale
sponsor: LWV Antelope Valley
This event is free and open to the public
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 20, 2012 12:03 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.