(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard A. Sonner
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Emergency Physician and Director of Pediatric Emergency Services, Torrance Memorial Medical Center.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Medicine-Emergency Medicine, Ronald Reagan-UCLA Medical Center.
- Pediatrician, Residency and Past Critical Care Transport Attending, Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
- South Pasadena Board of Education: Member 8 years (President 2 years, Clerk 2 years).
- Masters in Governance, California School Board Association.
- State Delegate Assembly Member, California School Board Association.
- Fiscal responsibility and strategic use of resources locally. Anticipate and respond appropriately to state budgetary decisions.
- Use the strategic plan, board-superintendent dynamic, and district coordination of school site plans to meet or exceed measurable prioritized goals.
- Maintain high reputation of district to attract and retain highly qualified and effective employees, and maintain strong community support.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- South Pasadena Unified School District
- Friday October 28
Time: 7:00-8:30 pm
Place: South Pasadena Middle School
1500 South Fair Oaks Av, South Pasadena
Co-sponsors: PTA Council, Chamber of Commerce, Vecinos de South Pasadena, League of Women Voters Pasadena Area
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.