(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Skyy D. Fisher
- Occupation: County Rep/Educator
- Union Representative, American Federation of Teachers
- Sr. Field Representative, California State Assembly
- Union Representative, S.E.I.U.-UHW
- Union Organizer, S.E.I.U. Local 721
- Vice President for Operations, Cal State Dominguez Hills
- Director of Student Services, Cal State Dominguez Hills
- Programs that instill pathways to higher education ensuring adequate staffing at our schools that help keep student to teacher ratios low 25:1
- Ensure the school district's curriculum creates pathways for all students to access high education.
- Remaining committed to funding arts and afterschool programs.
- Occupation: Business Owner, Corporate Executive, Educator
- Juris Doctorate, Loyola Law School
- Youth Pastor, Hosanna Apostolic Church (Compton)
- Board of Directors, Community Lawyers Inc. (Compton)
- Product of Compton Unified School District
- Fmr CUSD Board of Trustees Member
- Compton Resident for over 33 years.
Joseph L. Lewis
Otha Ray Scott
- Academic Achievement
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Effective Board Governance
Willie Dewitt Carson
Carolyn Patterson Stokes
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Occupation: City Commissioner
- CUSD Alumni (kindergarten to high school)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management
- Masters Degree in Business Administration
- Home Owner in City of Compton
- 2nd Vice President Compton NAACP
- U.S. Congressional Recognition in 2005 for community work
- Decrease deficit
- Decrease drop-out rate
- Find solutions to overall low tests score
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Compton Unified School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.