(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John W. Corbett
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Board Member, Northcoast Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Senior Legal Counsel Yurok Tribe
- private practice
- Graduate Humboldt State University
- juris doctor Hastings College of the Law
- Fiscal responsibility to rate payers, employees and District
- Recreational Program Trails, Parks, Soccer,Baseball,Basketball, community farm
- Meeting Water Quality Permit conditions
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Licensed Independent Insurance Adjuster
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Former Director of Internal Audit for a large National insurance corporation
- Function as a watchdog to identify and oppose excessive and unnecessary expenditures and debt
- Moratorium on new water and sewer connections to avoid millions to upgrade facilities and save ratepayers higher rates.
- Advocate for a respectful attitude toward the public and complete transparency
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.