(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary C. (McCammond) McCarthy, esq.
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Attorney / Retired Teacher
- BA Cal. State University, Fresno; Social Science/History
- MA Cal State University, Bakersfield;Curriculum/Reading
- MA Fresno Pacific College; Educational Administration
- J.D. San Joaquin College of Law in Fresno and was first in my class at the end of 1st year
- Retired teacher, administrator, and deputy district attorney
- Vice-President of McKinleyville Kiwanis
- No trustees, currently serving, with educational background-need a trustee that understands the needs of the teachers, staff, parents, and students
- Want better communication between the teachers, parents, and Board of Trustees
- I have the legal experience in education law to benefit the community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.