(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Susan L. "Susan Johnson" (Johnson) Johnson, Susan Johnson
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- Member of California Nurses Asscociation
- Registered Nurse at St Joseph Hospital for 25 years
- Member of the Central Labor Council Of Humboldt County
- life long resident of Eureka graduate of Eureka City Schools
- Susan Johnson
- I Will bring a fresh voice to the school board, and the perspective of a parent currently navigating Eureka City Schools
- I am committed to forming partnerships with parents, teachers, students, administartors, and the Board
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Board President, Eureka City School Board
- Board Liaison, City of Eureka/Humboldt County Committee
- Liaison, Safe Routes to Schools Task Force
- Consultant, Prepare & Stage Homes for Sale
- BFA University of Utah - Theatre
- Eureka High Athletic Boosters
- Student Achievement: A K-12 focus preparing students for careers and college.
- Financial Responsibility: Continue to maintain a balanced budget.
- Facility Management: Evaluate current facility/property needs allowing for future flexibility.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Eureka School Board Candidates' Debate
- October 26, 7-8:30 P.M., Access Humboldt Channel 11,
Produced by the Humboldt Sentinel and moderated by Redwood ACLU.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.