(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- J.D. Widener School of Law
- 10 years, first woman on PA Labor Relations Board
- Founder and owner of Covey & Associates, PC
- Faculty, American Compensation Assn
- Author, The Workplace Law Advisor
- Contributing Author, Business: The Ultimate Resource
Paul P. Panepinto
- End the practice of legislating from the bench by judges
- Defend the fundamental principles of our Constitution
- Oppose the use of international law in out courts
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 30, 2011 16:00 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.