(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Self Employed Consultant
- Bachelors Degree in Talmudic Law from Theological Seminary in Jerusalem
- Masters Degree in Public & International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh
- Certificate in Advanced Global Studies, University of Pittsburgh
- Elected PA State Constable, Notary Public
- Appointed Allegheny County Committeeman
- Veteran, IDF Commander and Officer with the USAF aux.
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Public Transparency
- Public Security
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 30, 2011 15:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.