(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Director, Community Investment for FHLBank of Pittsburgh
- Masters' degree in public administration from University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from St. Vincent College
- Currently serves on nine regional and state-wide boards and committees
- Conducting Mt. Lebanon's business efficiently while maintaining the high-quality services that differentiate us as a community
- Managing and reducing expenses and encouraging appropriate new investments to expand the tax base, all aimed at keeping taxes low
- Addressing challenges head on (traffic issues, inadequate planning, deferred capital investments and improved support for local businesses)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 30, 2011 15:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.