(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Estate planning attorney
- JD, cum laude, Fordham Law (1993)
- BBA, Public Accounting (Valedictorian), Pace University (1988)
- CPA, Deloitte & Touche, Tax Dept. 1988-1993 (while attending Fordham Law at night)
- Brown & Wood, now Sidley Austin, 1993-1998, Estate planning attorney
- Morgan Stanley, 1988-2008, Head of Estate Planning Strategy Team for High Net Worth Division
- 2008-10, Lehman Bros./Barclays then back in private practice
Thomas "Tom" Payne
- Review budget for consistency with current use and evolution of library resources
- Consider new tools to raise revenue/raise donations without increased taxes
- Review physical structure/space allocation for consistency with current use of library
- Occupation: Technology Sales
- BS, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Board, Birchwood Swim and Tennis
- Help redefine the library's mission in the age of Google and Wikipedia
- Find creative ways to enhance the library's funding
- Work to make the library a hub of community activities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.