(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- B.S., Business Administration - CSUN
- J.D. Law - Southwestern University of Law
- 2009-2010 RBUSD Education Advocate Recipient
- Redondo Beach Coordinating Council
- Redondo Beach Partners in Education
- PTA Leader
- Improve communication between parents, community, teachers, administration and the school district.
- Closely monitor district budget to ensure fiscal accountability and oversight as we work through the state budget crisis.
- Build a stronger partnership between the school district and the city.
- Put students first in all School Board decisions
- Exercise responsible budget oversight
- Have Redondo Beach students set the standard for excellence
- Occupation: Real Estate Agent
- Author of "Dyslexia," an educational book for middle school students.
- Author of "Brain Tumors," an educational book for middle school students.
- MA, English Literature - CSULA
- BA, English Literature - UCLA
- Developed & taught course on Critical Thinking at South Bay Adult School
- Previously, a technical writer in the Banking & Financial industry
- Make Redondo Beach schools the best in California.
- Effectively manage the RBUSD budget.
- Provide a world class education for all our students.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Redondo Beach Unified School District
- Redondo Beach Unified School Board Forum
Wednesday, January 26, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Adams Middle School Gymnasium
2600 Ripley Avenue, Redondo Beach
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.