Results as of Jun 10 1:36pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Prosecutor/School Boardmember
- LAUSD Board Member (2007-current)
- Deputy City Attorney/Neighborhood Prosecutor (2002-current)
- Western States Counsel, Anti-Defamation League (1996-2002)
- JD, Hastings College of Law (1994)
- BA, UCLA (1991)
- Enhance educational opportunities for LAUSD students by ensuring that our schools retain the most talented teachers
- Cut wasteful spending and impose tighter controls over the hiring of expensive consultants
- Reward good teachers and release those that should not be in classrooms.
- Occupation: Teacher Educator
- Valley Parent/ homeowner
- Teacher Trainer- CSUN
- Former LAUSD Classroom Teacher
- Great public schools in EVERY neighborhood
- Career and Technical Diplomas - No More Dropouts
- Community School Councils - Genuine Authority and Autonomy for Local Districts
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- District 3 Map
News and Analysis
- Thursday March 3, 2011
time: 7:00-9:00 p.m.
location: Sherman Oaks Center
for Enriched Studies
18605 Erwin Street, Tarzana
(1 block west of Reseda Blvd.,
1 block south of Victory Blvd.)
cosponsors: 31st District PTSA;
LWV Los Angeles
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: September 13, 2011 11:10 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.