No link to official results as of 3/29
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner / Attorney
- M.B. Planning Commissioner, 2005 - Present (Chairman 2008 - 2009)
- M.B. Mansionization Committee Member (2006 - 2008)
- M.B. Landmarks Task Force (2006 - 2008)
- M.B. Parking and Public Improvements Commissioner (2004 - 2005)
- General Counsel for health services company
- Graduate, Loyola and Georgetown University Law Schools
Amy Thomas Howorth
- Ensure our city government is fiscally responsible and transparent in its actions.
- Make certain our city's public employee pension (PERS) liability is managed responsibly.
- Support and enhance our city's partnership with our schools.
- Occupation: School Board Member
- 2003-2011- Elected member of MB School Board
- MB Environmental Task Force
- MB Facilities Strategic Plan Steering Committee
- 2010 MB Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- 2010 MB Chamber of Commerce Education Committee
- 2006-2009 MB Chamber Legislative Action Committee 2010
Kathleen M. Paralusz, Esq.
- Maintain a strong budget with healthy reserves
- Develop modest,effective Master plan for facilities
- Create innovative, relevant programs for senior citizens
- Occupation: Attorney
- J.D., Boston University School of Law (1998); B.A., University of Pennsylvania (1993)
- Chair, Planning Commission (Commercial/Residential Development)
- Former Chair, Parking and Public Improvements Commission (Neighborhood Traffic and Parking Concerns)
- Former Parks and Recreation Commissioner
- MBUSD Measure BB Bond Oversight Committee
- Beach Cities Health District Strategic Planning Committee
- Strategic Growth: Limiting overdevelopment, managing growth and supporting small businesses in order to preserve the small town character of our commu
- Education: Collaborating with educational leaders to enhance school resources and programs that benefit both the City and the School District.
- Seniors: Promoting recreational opportunities and upgrading current public facilities servicing our City's older adults. Ensuring that new or update
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Manhattan Beach
- Election Results
- February 10, 6:30 pm
City Hall Council Chambers,
1400 Highland AV, Manhattan Beach
- Televised on local channels 8 & 35
- March 3, 6:00 pm
American Martyrs Church, O'Donnell Hall,
1400 Deegan PL, Manhattan Beach
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.