Results as of Jun 10 1:36pm
posted 3/9/2011; 2:44:25 AM
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Los Angeles City Councilmember
- Occupation: Small Business Entrepreneur
- Virgil Kingsley Award - Leadership
- Studied Economics/UCLA
- Santa Monica College/Economics
- Santa Monica College's District Planning and Advisory Council Subcommittee
- Young People For" (YP4)
James P. "Jamie" Cordaro
- Invest in our Local Economy
- Invest in the Valley's Infrastructure
- Invest in a more transparent and open democracy
- Occupation: San Fernando Valley Businessman
- President of A. P. Electrical Systems Inc. C-10 Electrical Contractor #527104 for the last 21 years in Los Angeles
- Immediate Past President of the Van Nuys Neighborhood Council
- Current member of the Independent Electrical Contractors of Southern California, President for 2001 to date
- * Van Nuys Rotary Past President 2001-2002
- * Current member of the Mid-Valley Community Police Council (since 1990)
- * Sherman Oaks Chamber of Commerce and Past President
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS + Vocational School in the Valley
- LA City Employee Pension and Health Benefit Reform
- LADWP Rate Stabilization
- Occupation: Code Enforcement Official
- Certified Construction Inspector for the California State Architect
- Project Management from University of Dominguez Hills.
- Licensed California General Contractor.
- Building Inspector Governor's Office of Emergency Services.
- Rotary and Kiwanis Service Organization member.
- Special Award for Outstanding Dedication to the Community of Park Parthenia.
- Vote to "stop" City Hall's out-of-control over-spending.
- Vote to prevent your water and electrical bill from sky-rocketing!
- Vote to reform the City employees pension plan.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Los Angeles
- District 6 Map
News and Analysis
- Thursday February 17
time: 7:00 p.m.
place: Arminta Elementary School,
11530 Strathern St,
sponsoring organization: North Hollywood North East
moderated by: League of Women Voters of
more info: 818-627-8505
Stakeholders' questions for the candidates may be written on cards available at the door.
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: September 13, 2011 11:10 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.