posted 3/9/2011; 2:44:25 AM
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Public Safety
- Protecting the Environment and Open Space
- Improving the City's long-term financial health
- Occupation: Small Businessperson/Environmentalist
- Greater Griffith Park Neighborhood Council Green Committee Chair
- Founder, Farm Feliz
- Founder and President, Friends of King
Stephen Marshall Box
- Public schools funding and improvement (more magnet schools)
- Fiscal commonsense and transparency (cutting city council salary and staff)
- Environmental policies (plastic bag ban)
- Occupation: Producer/Writer/Businessman
- Workforce Development Instructor
- Budget LA Advocate
- Awards: LA Streetsblog, East Side Bike Club and Silver Lake Neighborhood Council Appreciation
- Sustainable Streets LA - Board of Directors
- BikesideLA - Board of Directors
- Transit Coalition - Board of Directors
- VISION that Connects: I will connect Los Angeles with its destiny as a Great City and CD4 is where I will start.
- PLAN that Endures: CD4 is attractive to developers for all the wrong reasons & it's imperative that the community grow according to a sustainable plan
- BUDGET that Sustains: The city's budget must commit to supporting the quality of life with a commitment to performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidate Statements from Channel 35
- City of Los Angeles
- District 4 Map
- Box: none provided
LaBonge: video, transcript
O'Grady: none provided
News and Analysis
- Tuesday March 1, 2011
time: 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
(doors open at 6:00 p.m.
location: John Marshall High School
3939 Tracy St., LA, CA 90027
The Oral Presentation Room - 2nd Floor
co-sponsors: Greater Griffith Park Neighborhood Council;
LWV Los Angeles
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.