Results as of Jun 10 1:36pm
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Rosa E. Perez
- Occupation: Assistant Hospital Administrator
- Employed by Los Angeles County Health Department for over 30 years
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Public Administration
- Endorsed by L.A County Assessor John Noguez, Huntington Park Gen. Employees and Police Officers Associations and the 46th Assembly District's LACDP
- Served as Huntington Park City Treasurer, Health and Education Commissioner
- Currently serving as Planning Commissioner
Valentin Palos Amezquita
- I will serve the residents of Huntington Park with integrity, honesty and respect .
- I will work strengthen our local economy, ensure our city functions with efficiency and accountability and will continue to promote higher education
- I will work to maintain our city clean and safe and to enhance customer services.
- Occupation: Executive Director/CEO
- American Cancer Society Local Relay for Life
- Empowerment Congress-Chair of Economic Development- Job Creation
- 10 years in the United States Marine Corps(military)
- Safety Foundation-Exec.Board
- H.P. Kiwanis Club
- H.P. Neighborhood Watch program
- Balance the City Budget Without new Taxes.
- Maintain Local Control of Police Dept.
- Audit City Finances for the last 5 years to ensure we are not like the City of Bell.
- Occupation: Community Advocate
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (University of Redlands) & Bachelors Degree (San Diego State)
- Executive Director of the 1st Southeast Student Film Festival (empowering students to pursuit their dreams in film and the arts).
- Advocated on behalf of train wreckage victims to insure their fair compensation.
Nick M. Ioannidis
- JOB CREATION
- CLEAN & TRANSPARENT GOVERNMENT
- ACCESS to HIGHER EDUCATION
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Huntington Park
- Election Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: September 13, 2011 11:10 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.