Results as of Nov 8 10:34am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sandra J. Major
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Highway Foreman 2
- High School Graduate
- Received Penndots Star of Excellence in 1997, for Honesty and Integrity.
- Previously served as Recording Secretary for AFSCME Local 2145
- Previously served asVice President For AFSCME Local 2145
- Proud Member of AFSCME Chapter 13 Retirees
- To return our roads and bridges to the quality they once were
- Work on getting a cost of living adjustment for retirees
- Ensure that the gas and oil companies are held accountable for any environmental and property damage caused by them
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:02 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.