(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative
- Job Creation
- Small & Minority Business Development
- Neighborhood Development
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Auditor, City of Norwood
- 16 years as a PA in Emergency Medicine
- GFOA Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Winner 2010 Taft-Schuler Award for Excellence in Public Service
- Graduated Kettering College Medical Arts 1994
- USMC, Rifleman
- Graduated LaSalle H.S. 1984
- Jobs for Ohio
- Work to create a leaner more efficient government
- Bring my track record of Hard Work and Common Sense to Columbus
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Development Manager
- IT Consulting Project Manager
Curtis A. Wells
- Jobs: Encourage businesses to expand in Ohio by creating a low tax environment with low governmental barriers to entry.
- Budget: Balance the state budget by cutting costs.
- Rights: Reduce the size and scope of government to give unalienable civil and economic rights back to the people.
- Occupation: Teacher
- M.S. in Counselor Ed., Univ. of South Alabama
- B.A. in English, Alcorn State University
- Ohio Dept. of Ed., Teaching License
- Ohio Dept. of Ed., Pupil Services License
- Educator in Public and Parochial Education
- Internal Revenue Service Background
- Intrastate Business Development for TIF District Residents
- Income Tax Credit for Property Owners in Downsized School Districts
- Performance-based State Appropriations and Tax Incentives
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Budget deficient, School finance, and Tax structure.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
- Ohio Online Database
- Ohio Secretary of State's campaign finance databases allow users to search, retrieve and download the campaign finance data filed with the office
League of Women Voters
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.