(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Entrepreneur and small business owner in Cincinnati
- Own a technology sales & marketing firm that helps startups & established businesses with hard-to-sell products & services to grow & prosper.
- Volunteer for SBDC (Small Business Development Center), helping startups to become established
- Management Consultant for Deloitte Touche with major engagements at Caterpillar and General Electric Aircraft Engines
- Marketing Manager for a large local software company, introducing new products to new markets
- Computer Integrated Design Manager for Cincinnati Milacron, computerizing their Engineering Design & Manufacturing functions, 11 years
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design from College of DAAP @ U.C.
- Turning around the local economy and getting people back to work
- Reducing crime on our streets to stop the exodus of tax-payers and business
- Government Reform - Improving its quality of service and cost-effectivenes
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Budget deficient, School finance, and Tax structure.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
- Ohio Online Database
- Ohio Secretary of State's campaign finance databases allow users to search, retrieve and download the campaign finance data filed with the office
League of Women Voters
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.