(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Owner and Founder, Webb & Pillich law firm
- United States Air Force - Captain (honorable discharge)
- MBA (concurrent with active duty) - University of North Dakota
- Married to Paul Forshey; Mom to Kayla & Tallin
- Ohio Family Violence Prevention Council
- Soccer coach, band booster, Special Olympics volunteer
- Take care of our veterans
- Create jobs
- Keep children healthy and safe
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Technical Manager
- B.S. Mathematics - University of Cincinnati
- Founder, Cincinnati Tea Party
- Co-Founder, Ohio Liberty Council
- Improve the job climate in Ohio
- Make state government more accountable
- Expand opportunties for school choice
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Manufacturers' Representative
- University of Cincinnati - BBA - Marketing
- Certified Professional Manufacturers' Representative
- Eagle Scout
- Lower taxes
- Smaller government; more freedom
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Budget deficient, School finance, and Tax structure.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
- Ohio Online Database
- Ohio Secretary of State's campaign finance databases allow users to search, retrieve and download the campaign finance data filed with the office
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Google News Search
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.