(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican, Conservative
- Occupation: Retired Army Colonel
- Current Political Office-
- Education- Chris holds an MPA and PhD in Government from Cornell University and is the author of Securing the State, a book on national security decision-making published in 2008.
- Experience and Qualifications- Chris retire as an Army Colonel after 24 years of service, including 4 combat tours to Iraq and to Haiti where he commanded a battalion of the 82nd Airborne during the humanitarian relief operation. Chris taught American Politics at West Point and was a national security fellow at the Hoover Inst.
- Community Involvement- Chris is active in several civic organizations including the American Legion, VFW, NRA, the Knights of Columbus, and St. Johnís Church of Valatie.
- Party: Democratic, Independence, Working Families
- Occupation: Businessman
- Current Political Office- United State Congress
- Education- Harvard
- Experience and Qualifications- I've spent my career building businesses and helping to create more than 1,000 jobs.
- Community Involvement-
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of New York State has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Immigration, Climate Change, Wars in Iraq/Afghanistan, and Economy.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.