(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Andrew M. Cuomo
Carl P. Paladino
- Party: Democratic, Independence, Working Families
- NYS Attorney General
- Clinton Secretary for HUD
- BA, Fordham University
- JD, Albany Law School
- Party: Republican, Conservative, Taxpayers
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Teamster truck unloader at UPS (2001-present)
- Co-op organizer for CommonWorks (1991-2001)
- Full Employment through a WPA-style public jobs program
- Clean Energy Transition to stimulate economy and avert global warming
- Progressive Tax Reform to close budget deficit and fund schools and public services
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Attorney and Web Entrepreneur
- Founder, SpinJ Corporation
- Founder: The Redlich Law Firm
- Guilderland Town Board
- Master's Degree: Stanford University
- B.A. Mathematical Economics: Rice University
- Stop Wasting Money
- Cap Bureaucrat Pay at $100K; Cap Pensions at $75K - Save over $2 billion/year
- Eliminate Corporate Welfare - Save $3 billion/year
Kristin M. Davis
- Party: Rent is 2 Damn High
- Party: Anti-Prohibition
- Escort Service Founder
- Capital management company
- BA, St. Mary's College
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of New York State has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Campaign Finance, Redistricting, and Education.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.